America the Beautiful

I am so excited to share my new USA map artwork available in Target stores nationwide. I called the art ‘America the Beautiful’ because it is such an amazing country with so much beauty and diversity. I had a lot of fun creating this artwork as you can imagine, it made me want to take a road trip across country with my family. I hope that you enjoy it too. My hope is children will be blessed to learn from this art as well as enjoy the colors and fun illustrations!
Tons of fun detail for kids to learn!
Ā
You can purchase online HERE
Ā

Comments

1. Nina Seven says

wow! stunning work, lesley! i can't wait to see it in person, when i visit Target next. it looks like it took you awhile to do, such detail and fun elements!

2. Thanks Nina. Yes that was my longest project ever! but so worth it. You know what it's like! It's a passion right šŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by.

3. It's amazing Lesley!!! I can hardly wait to see it in person. The detail is phenomenal. What a labor of love that must have been. So happy for you!

4. Thanks Laurie. Looking forward to seeing you at Surtex šŸ™‚

5. Samantha says

I adore your ‘America The Beautiful’ piece. I recently purchased it for my son’s toddler room. I’d love for you to check it out http://mrsfirewife.blogspot.com/2012/07/mason-big-boy-room.html. It fits in beautifully with the ABC’s and other educational elements. He loves pointing out all of the different animals and such. Thanks for creating such an awesome piece!

• Lesley says

Thank you for sharing Samantha… I love your son’s room, so adorable!! My son an I play a game too with the map. We use a flashlight to guess what state begins with a letter. A fun bedtime game.

6. Shana Grossman says

Hi Lesley! I just saw this art hanging in a local school and I would love to buy it for my daughter’s bedroom! I see it’s a couple of years old. Can I still purchase it somehow?

7. Patrycja says

Is this adorable map still available at Target?
    I saw the Canadian map at a Target here yesterday, and would love to hang both of them, side by side.

šŸ™‚

• Lesley says

Yes available in stores and online.

8. Christian says

Hi Lesley!
    Do you know where I can find the USA map? No target seems to have it anymore…
    Thanks!

• Lesley says

Hi Christian. The map is not in Target anymore. But will be available in my shop soon. I will let you know when. Thank you!